Simple Steps To Get Google AdSense Approval (100% White Hat Method)
Why do i keep getting a disproval email from the Google AdSense team and possible recommendations
The two popular disapproval messages and their recommended solutions are as follows:
White hat steps to get Google AdSense approval fast
This is the part you should take more seriously, you can easily bookmark this page to your browser so you can assess it anytime you want. Now let's go!
Step 1: Choosing keywords, and a niche
- Use Google keyword Planner tool to run a check of your choice keyword "wrist watches", and note the competitiveness (if it is low, medium, or high), its monthly search volume, and its CPC bids.
- If it has a monthly search volume of up to thousand or more, then you are on the right track
- If its competitiveness is low, then that is perfect also
- If the related keywords from the report also have low competition, that is really superb. Even if the CPC bids of the related keywords are high or low, it does not really matter.
- Determine a niche that much bloggers are not really into. This will solve the solution of spam and insufficient content that you always receive in your disapproval email.
- Determine keywords you can easily rank for in search result (since they most have low competitiveness)
- Determine the CPC that advertisers are bidding for your keywords
Step 2: Choosing a perfect domain name
Step 3: Ensure that whatsoever you are writing about is marketable and adds value to your audience
Step 4: Publishing your unique post and getting ready to apply for AdSense
- Write unique posts of nothing less than 800 words with targeted keywords in your post title and body
- You can have as many label or categories that you want, but ensure that each categories have the same number of post, let us say 3 or 4 for each, and all post in each category should be talking about the category itself.
- Do your necessary on-page SEO, starting from all your H tags, permalink, description and image optimisation. I have not written a post about on-page SEO, but you can easily send me an email for further explanation
- Make sure there are no outbound links in all your post before applying. Even if it is a no follow link, do not try to give any at all, You can do this after your approval