Increase The Domain Authority Of Your Blog Using 4 Simple Ways
What is Domain Authority (DA) of a Site?
What Are The Advantages of Increasing the Domain Authority of Blog or Site?
How To Increase The Domain Authority of Your Blog using 4 Simple Steps
- Keyword density: Avoid keyword stuffing and maintain a keyword density between 0.5 to 1.5%.
- Heading tags: Use heading tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.) to highlight main points, this is very important in On-page SEO.
- Target a particular keyword: Choose a perfect keyword for each of your blog posts. You should always make use of long-tail keywords, because they are easier to rank. Always use your targeted keyword once in the first paragraph of your post, if possible.
- Permalink structure: Always use an SEO-friendly permalink structure which contains your targeted keyword.
- Meta description: Write meta descriptions for each of your blog post. Do not leave it blank, because it tells the search engine bots what that page is all about. Your meta description should contain your targeted keywords.
- Place your keyword in all your post titles: The title of your blog post should be attractive and also contain your targeted keyword. It is better to start your post title with your target keyword.
- Image optimization: Optimize your images to boost your SEO status. Reduce your image size to the barest minimum and always include image title and Alt text.
Also read: How to start a blog tips and advice